Security Maintenance Plans – CT & RI
Your security system is an investment in your home or business. It protects your assets and your loved ones, and in order to keep it operating at its best, routine maintenance is required. With our Connecticut and Rhode Island security maintenance plans, you can give yourself the ultimate peace of mind knowing that your system will always be up-to-date and in perfect working order.
Options to Include in Your Connecticut or Rhode Island Security Maintenance Plan
Our Rhode Island and Connecticut security maintenance plans are created specifically for you and the needs of your security system. The options selected will vary based on whether you have a commercial or residential system, what is the most important to you, and how intricate your system is. Some of the options you can add to your security maintenance in Connecticut or Rhode Island include:
- Labor Only or Parts and Labor – You choose what type of coverage you want. Do you want any necessary repair covered in full, including parts and labor, or do you only want the labor charges covered?
- Annual System Inspection and Testing – Once per year we will come out to your property and visually inspect and test all components of your security system.
- Battery Replacement – If you never want to worry about locating and purchasing the oftentimes hard-to-find batteries used in security systems, our battery replacement option is for you.
- Defined Response Time – Never wonder how long it is going to take to get the help you need when it is the most important.
- Software Support Agreements – If there are ever any problems with the software, our team will be there to help.
- Software Upgrades – Always have the best software available to keep your property and loved ones safe.
Benefits of Our Security Maintenance in Connecticut and Rhode Island
When you have a Rhode Island or Connecticut security maintenance plan in place, you can rest easy knowing that your security system will always be operating at its best. We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all security maintenance plans that require you to pay for features you simply will not use: We will work with you to develop a plan that includes everything you need and nothing that you don’t.
Additionally, our Connecticut and Rhode Island security maintenance plans mean that you won’t have to worry about unexpected problems or hefty repair bills. With a flat monthly rate, you will be able to easily budget your security system expenses instead of dealing with huge variables.
At Nationwide Security Corporation, we specialize in high-quality commercial and residential security systems to protect your most valued possessions. Get the most out of your security system with our security maintenance in Connecticut and Rhode Island. To learn more, contact us now.