Employment Opportunities with our Security System Company
Nationwide Security Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, physical disability or blindness, ancestry, marital status, religious beliefs, age, sexual orientation or mental disorder.
Available positions at Nationwide Security Corporation:
Security System Technician - Apply Today
Nationwide Security Corporation in Branford, CT is looking for an experienced and licensed Security Systems Technician. NSC has developed from a mainly small business and residential alarm company to and almost exclusively commercial integration firm, installing, servicing, and monitoring access control, video management, intrusion, fire, turnstile, and RFID asset tag systems. NSC specializes in the government, healthcare, educational, cultural property, and utilities vertical markets.
- Competitive industry wages
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- Medical and dental
- Company van
- 2 years of field service experience
- Functional and technical knowledge and skills to perform the job
- Sound judgment
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner with adaptability skills
- Intrusion Detection
- Access control systems and
- CCTV systems
Essential Traits for Consideration and Success
- Must hold an L5, L6, E1, E2, C5, or C6 CT electrical license.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in installing or servicing commercial intrusion, access control, or video management systems.
- Must be self driven to work either independently or part of a crew
- Manufacturer certifications is a plus
Apply today or call 203-785-0300 (0).