Protecting Our National Treasures
Cultural Institutions have a duty to protect objects of artistic, archaeological, ethnological or historical interest so that future generations may continue to learn from and enjoy them as we do. We offer multiple security services nationally for any type of cultural property including:
Architecture and Security In Harmony
Nationwide Security Corporation is proud to have mastered this specific high level of security. Openly displaying art, artifacts and documents, in addition to basement archives and storage, demands state-of-the-art security solutions. We have helped secure many Cultural Property facilities throughout the Country, each with a very different set of security challenges. Many landmark buildings undergo frequent renovations and construction that puts them at greater risk. Others have separate off-site locations that house collections not on view. Many of the cameras and devices that we use to secure art in a cultural property are specifically designed for that location. For example, the exquisite texahedron ceiling of one well known Gallery required custom camera brackets designed specifically for the space. The design and integrity of the doors – made from custom cut glass and historical wood frames as well as numerous architectural details – demanded a creative, out of the box, security system design.
Nationwide Security Corporation understands the value of securing such important pieces of history. Our staff consists of highly educated, skilled and creative designers of security systems for all types of cultural institutions. Our Cultural Properties systems are designed and installed to UL standards and are all covered by a UL certificate satisfying insurance company requirements. Click here to download our brochure.
Many Cultural Property organizations don’t have every in-house security expertise sometimes required. Nationwide Security Corporation can provide client and Cultural Property specific security consulting services anywhere in the country inclusive of:
Installing security at Cultural Properties requires a balance of architecture and aesthetics with necessary protection. Not all integrators have that capability. Nationwide Security Corporation specializes in installing the following systems for the special needs of Cultural Properties:
For Cultural Properties, Gallagher offers customizable access control solutions that are seamlessly integrated to meet the specific security and operational needs of your facility. Their comprehensive system allows Cultural Properties to efficiently manage multiple access points, mitigating risks, enhancing efficiency, and ensure continuous operations.
- Door and Zone Entry Rules: Set specific rules to govern access to doors and designated zones, providing granular control over who can enter and when.
- Access Point Monitoring: Gain real-time visibility into the whereabouts, timing, and purpose of individuals on your premises, enabling comprehensive site monitoring.
- Integration with HR Systems: Seamlessly integrate with existing HR systems to synchronize clearance levels, credentials, inductions, permits, licenses, and other critical information, enabling proactive site access management.
- Competency Management: Define competency requirements for cardholders, ensuring that individuals possess the necessary skills and qualifications for accessing specific areas.
- Compliance Enforcement: Automatically enforce business health and safety policies and comply with government regulations, mitigating compliance risks.
- Visitor Management: Welcome, manage, and regulate visitor access, ensuring compliance with duty of care obligations and health and safety protocols.
- Emergency Management: Respond swiftly to emergencies with a reliable and effective emergency management system, including lockdown capabilities and instant alerts.
- Smart Facilities Management: Control various facility outputs such as lighting, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning based on occupants' presence, optimizing energy consumption and enhancing operational efficiency.
- Intruder Alarm Management: Seamlessly manage intruder alarms, with the option to hand over monitoring to dedicated alarm monitoring stations.
Nationwide Security Corporation is proud to partner with Gallagher for a flexible, intelligent, and comprehensive access control solution that empowers Cutlural Properties to protect assets and maintain a secure and efficient environment.
For Cultural Properties, an RFID asset tag system is also commonly integrated with an access control system for monitoring of assets such as artwork. Nationwide is proud to be a certified and trained dealer for Fortecho Solutions, the global leader in RFID asset tag systems for Cultural Properties. Fortecho provides a wireless artwork & valuable asset monitoring solution that enables artworks and their locations to be monitored discretely 24/7 in real-time for theft, damage, and dangerous environmental change. It is designed to be fully integrated with existing security infrastructures including CCTV, SMS, VMS, digital mobile radio, and intruder detection systems.